Why Work for Digistor?
For over two decades Digistor has been a leader in providing elegant, technical solutions to our clients' requirements. Through a combination of consultation, expertise and personal service delivered by our exceptional team, Digistor has remained at the forefront of digital media creation, management, storage and delivery. Our team has helped our clients deliver world-class content for feature films, television shows, dynamic web sites, games, mobile entertainment, digital signage and much more.
We welcome energetic and motivated people to our team, take pride in their achievements and nurture their development.
Commitment To Our Industry
Digistor has a firm commitment to the digital media industry. Through education, participation and sponsorship support, we aim to assist the Australian industry's continued growth, success and recognition.
- is a sponsor of The Australian Screen Editors Guild (ASE)
- is a sponsor of The Australian Video Producers Association (AVPA)
- is a regular sponsor of the Australian Effect and Animation Festival (AEAF)
- is a member of the Australian Interactive Media Industry Association (AIMIA)
- sponsors Women in Film & Television (WIFT) mentoring workshops
and participates in all major industry events, including
- SMPTE Conference & Exhibition
- Game Developers Association of Australia conference
in addition to hosting our own regular complimentary events covering the latest techniques and developments.
Commitment To Our People
At Digistor, we recognise that you're not just choosing a job, but an important step in your career. That's why we are committed to providing an environment where you can grow your knowledge and skills by working on challenging projects with talented people, implementing the latest technology and by undertaking in-service training. We'll work with you to design your own career path.
We also encourage the participation in industry events to build your profile and reputation.
But of course it's important to achieve a life balance to realise rewards on the job and in your personal life. By providing a flexible workplace recognising the importance of family and social commitments, we encourage and support our team members to achieve personal as well as professional satisfaction.
Digistor is a great place to work. We promote a friendly and supportive environment, mixing a professional, challenging, customer-focussed work goals with a social atmosphere and congenial, co-operative team-work. We have an uncompromising set of core values that include - excellence by exceeding customer expectations
- innovation and thinking "outside the box"
- attention to detail
- honesty and integrity
- being part of the solution, not the problem
It's a work environment where goals are clearly defined and regularly assessed for continuous performance feedback where you will feel challenged by real work and rewarded. Communication avenues are provided for your suggestions on how to enhance the workplace, stimulate motivation and increase productivity. Quarterly employee meetings, our "CEO Blog" and regular management communications ensure all staff are kept abreast of company developments.
Group and company goals give the team a chance to work together to achieve set objectives and then enjoy the rewards - whether a gift for the office, an outing, a company afternoon BBQ or other shared reward. You'll rapidly feel a part of the team through our induction programmes, group work environment and professional and social events.
Digistor expects it's employees to work hard and rewards hard work while simultaneously respecting the fact that people have interests, family and friends outside of the workplace that help them live fulfilling lives.
Performance and Remuneration
Digistor has implemented a formal performance review process where you and your manager can work together to help you achieve your career goals, recognise any difficulties and review remuneration. Remuneration is based on individual performance and merit and can be flexibly aligned to individual objectives and key performance indicators. In addition to the formal performance review, there are ample opportunities to receive feedback in open and frank discussions.
As a sales organisation, Digistor offers clear and attractive commission and incentive packages for salespeople to meet and exceed sales goals. If you are driven to maximise your sales performance by smashing targets rather than merely achieving them, then Digistor is a workplace for you.
In addition to rewarding our employees for achieving their formal goals, we reward staff individual staff members for giving that little bit extra to help us deliver on our core value of exceeding customer expectations with special prizes as the situation warrants.
Digistor employees can take advantage of a number of additional benefits depending on the employee position and location. These benefits may include
- Travel within Australia - Digistor has offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. We conduct events in these cities and provide solutions to customers throughout Australia.
- International Travel - Digistor employees attend major international exhibitions and conferences for our marketplace.
- Career Path Programme - Employees that show initiative and drive are encouraged to move into other roles in the company.
- Flexible Working Arrangements - One size does not fit all and we welcome the opportunity to explore working arrangements which suit the needs of the role and the employee.
- Flu Vaccinations -Never get around to organising your flu vaccinations? Digistor arranges for this at the workplace so you no longer have to undertake the arrangements or expense.
- Talent Referral Programmes - We reward employees for referring contacts to us that take positions with the company.
- Employee Hardware and Software Purchase Discounts - A number of our vendors provide employee purchase plans offering discount pricing. In addition, Digistor provides employee discounts on all products we have access to as a dealer.
- Flexible Superannuation
- Corporate Mobile - For those positions where mobile use is an advantage, Digistor provides mobile phone covered under our corporate account.
- Training in Latest Technologies & Techniques - Digistor offers regular courses and workshops and actively encourage employees to undertake approved studies relevant to the current profession or even a new position in another area within Digistor. By representing the leading vendors in our industry, we have access to vendor training in the most respected products.